From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu] On Behalf Of kostas
papakotas
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 6:07 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: making PS tutorials

hi all!

while new to PS7, it seems a good idea to make a tutorail on concert photos
manipulation using PS.
( for all the fellow amateur photographers & listmembers of the band forums
I frequent)

Obvioulsy, judging from what the fans are capruting with theri PMS cameras,
PS is a long way to go, but they will be getting aideas on photo  enhacments

( removing scanned dust marks, etc)

that an article is solely my job, but i need info on how to capture the PS
tools appearence ( the crop sign for instance) for the purpose of
intergrating in the "how-to" pics that would accompany such an article...

could it be as easy as finding the signs .gif files somewhere in the pS
directory?

thanks, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.html
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!