Re: Subject line..... PFList

Doug,

List mail at least the way I receive it arrives From: PhotoForum rather
than from the address of the sender of the original message. If there is a
groundswell of support to include a [PF] tag on the Subject line of each
message rebroadcast by the list's server this can be implemented. The last
time we discussed this there did not seem to be much interest in proceeding
in that direction.

I believe you can set your viewing options to indicate the origin of mail
so that it arrives to you the way I see it but I am not sure how to do that
as I use a text-based (vax vms) mail service.

Andy Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet

sometimes when the "List" member  is unfamiliar to me
......I'm reluctant to Open the e-mail......

with some other e-groups there is a "indicator" that
the mail is from a particular group before you open

On the "List".......unless it's a RE: to a popular
topic.....then the subject line has no "List"
indicator before opening the mail.........PF:.......

Am I missing a computer/viewing trick ?

Thanks for providing the open forum/gallery space/and
the archives...............doug