Re: About the Gallery...

Bob,

Andy is right. You may have the future correct in a nihilistic sort of way. That does matter. What matters is that Andy wants his images on film.

But digital is not impermeable to decay either. I think we have had this discussion here. Not all disks are equal but all of them loose their information over time even is just sitting in their cases on an air conditioned shelf. I had a disk of photocollage I put together for my daughter a few years ago. Just months after I burned and had printed the files into a book for her, the disk was unreadable. It would have been better if I'd had sent it to a service bureau to output it to film.

Peace!
Sidney

ADavidhazy wrote:
Bob,

My point was that at this time I'd still rather store images also on film if
possible - even if it will degrade with time like all of us. Ancedotes abound I
am sure to support either view.

andy