Review of PF Exhibits on August 9, 2003

>               Gregory david Stempel - Lillies in the lake
Wonderful image, I really like the sharpness of the flower in relation to
the softness of the water. The position of the flower is also indicitive of
asian inspired watercolors.

>               Jeff Spirer - Dashboard
Cool detail in the gauges, I too like to shoot dashes, engines, fenders,
hoods etc. Really like the high contrast look. Gives the Chrome a very
reflective look.

>               Dan Mitchell - Threesome
Wow two shore bird shots in one gallery. Good light, try following your
subject around some to get better comps.

>               jIMMY Harris - Cowboy
HANG ON!! Good color in the shirt, I really like both the blur in the tail
and the lay of the horses ears. Anybody show him what the stirrups are for?
<vbg>

>               Jim Davis - Cormorant Clowns with Feather
This shot really needs some fill flash Yes it's possible at this range. The
eyes of the birds are dead, and the focus is too shallow to allow for the
heads to be in sharp focus. Overall the shot could be interesting if sharp
and had just a little more snap in it

>               Greg Fraser - The Carver
Thank you for not creating another milky water shot. I like the DOF and
display of the water, I also like the two small leave on the rock.
>               Emily L. Ferguson - The Yoyo
Fun shot. Makes me really want to go to th fair and ride. I really like the
way the fill bounced off the bottom of the girls shoes.

>               Andrew Davidhazy - George Eastman House interior
Distortion of the shapes really makes the shot somewhat dream like. I am
also experimenting with joined images it can make for some interesting
shots. I really like the warmth of the light here. really big elephant head.