Still any market for oldies?

Hello, Photoforum,

      The devoted ones can imagine how I hate myself for this, but I am wanting to know if there still is (these days) any demand for Old Faithfuls as Hasselblad 500C or Mamiya C2, especially in (Northern) European area?

       There is a law (G.d knows after whose name), saying that if noone buys your pictures, start selling your cameras :o/

       But I´ve made a promise to myself that as soon as things sort out a little bit, I'll try to make a replacement, say a Rollie SL66 or similar. That far I have an old 6x6 folder for special medium format occasions.

      So -- any suggestions about British, German or Scandinavian FS & WTB fora or 2nd hand online shops that won´t rip me off?

Best regards.

Peeter Vissak
pv@hot.ee
2003-08-06