The Sun

Hi,

It is Sunday here at Sunset in London, UK.

The sky is almost clear, just aircraft contrails of airliners from Heathrow.

The sun is just above the horizon and looks almost as if it is more than twice as big as normal.

Am I seeing the august moon (sunset) (which makes the moon seem bigger) or has the sun got a bit overheated?

I think it must be an atmospheric or physiological (seeing) effect.

Can anyone clarify?

BTW I CAN’T TURN HTML OFF??? SORRY!

Chris,

http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk