Re: Gallery review

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Gallery review

You are welcome, Dave.  You have a good eye and you did some quick thinking - and snapping -  to get this image.

Marilyn

In a message dated 7/25/03 8:41:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, marilyn@rglobal.net writes:

David Small
Stepping Out:  An interesting photo.  Lots to look at.    The man on the right does look as if he is "Stepping Out" of the billboard's frame.   The truck in the front looks large compared to the billboard and man (because it is closer to the camera, I'd guess) and gives the photo a surreal look.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do a review during the summer doldrums.    That's what struck me when I came across this chap cleaning the sign. His jeans matched the ones in the Ad. I deliberatly lined up the truck withthe sign that it would hide the ladder the man was standing on.

Dave