Re: Gallery review

--- Marilyn <marilyn@rglobal.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Alberto Tirado
> Sunday morning coming down:

Dear Marylin,

Thanks mucho for taking the time to do a review - I
myself made a resolution of being the first to post a
review whenever I posted to the gallery, but I have no
cure... :-)

The photo was shot from a slightly higher point, since
the street is over a hill. I made about 5 shots, but
the dogs decided which was the best. I have also shots
from the other side, when the walking man was
approaching me, but I didn't like them. As of the
film, it really is a digital camera (Sony DSC-F717)
working on Infrared mode and with an R2 filter. I only
desaturated on the computer to get a BW photo. After
having made IR, I find it hard to see in color
anymore!

Thank you again.

=====