> Weston article on NY Times & Print Club - Additionally

Additionally,

EW used to hold an open house at his studio every Sunday.  He'd put out a pot of tea, some cups; and he'd put his most recent print on an easil.  The friends and passers by would come in from 4:30 PM until the tea ran out.

His standard price was $35, which was affordable at that time.  Kind of like $50, today.  Not everybody has a $50 bill in their pocket, but those who do can afford the walls to hang the picture.  That was the thought, then.

S. Shapiro, Carmel