RE: Them pesky jaggies

I have been using bicubic. However, you're absolutely correct about the cause of my problem. The images are fine, its just that my LCD laptop monitor at 1024x768 cannot resolve the fine details in a 500 pixel wide image. I change the resolution to 800x600 and the jaggies vanish. I think I will start using bigger images. Thanks.

Greg