Re: Graflex 35?

At 05:36 PM 7/24/03 -0400, you wrote:
Which model was it? They have a few listed at Ritz's website, some going for over $300! My guess is for $20, snag it.

Patti (who is new here btw)

At 03:38 PM 7/24/2003 -0700, you wrote:

I saw a new-looking Grapflex Graphic 35 for $20 in a pawn shop. Anybody know of this camera or its value? It was looking miserable and lonesome among a bunch of ratty 1.2 MP digital cameras and needs a good home.

AZ

Patti,

Thanks for the reply - welcome to PF. I bought the dern thing. It had a broken plastic part - same as the one in the picture: http://graflex.org/graphic-35/ Other than that it's OK. What a crude, hard to load paper weight! Hard to believe it was made in the 'sixties, when there were so many good 35mm cameras available.

AZ

Build a Lookaround! The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed. http://www.panoramacamera.us