Re: Shen Hao information

I've seen a Shen Hao 4x5 once and it was beautiful. For their price they seem to be a great deal. I currently have a Toyo 45AX, if I had known about the Shen Hao earlier I would have gotten it instead. There is a dealer in Wisconsin called Badger Graphic, you can get to their web page at www.badgergraphic.com

Good luck,
Bruce