> Re: Weston article on NY Times

I'd like to start a print of the month club.  Anybody care to venture a comment on what the updated equivalent of the 1924 price of $10 would be?

Steve Shapiro
(Brian van den Broek) photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu wrote on Fri Jul 25 01:04:49 2003:

Hello All,
I get this list in digest form, so apologies if
someone else beat me to mentioning the link.

There is a shortish NY Times on Weston and a show of
his work at the Huntington Library, Art Collections
and Botanical Gardens in San Marino, near Pasadena,
CA.

The link for the single-page display of the article
is:
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/24/arts/design/24WEST.html?th=&pagewanted=all&position=

best,

brian van den broek