From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Jim Davis
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 7:21 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Gallery impressions July 11/2003

Time for another round of comments:

Pini Vollach (Whites & Reds) - This looks about 2 stops underexposed.
Extreme contrast lighting like this is difficult, fill flash was
needed. Sometimes you just have to let the highlights go and balance
the image for the important midtones. I'd also like to see more of
what this is. Without the info, it looks like a table with a feast of
cakes and whipped cream.

thanks to all reviewers and submitters this week

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/