--
Deen Hameed Photography
hameedd@flashmail.com

On 2003-07-21 15:48:00,  said:
Re: Cost of repairs
Jim,
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! The F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 & FM were not mine!! They were company cameras. To suggest that our highly professional group of photographers are somehow responsible for the enormous amount of breakdowns in the D1 is not only highly inaccurate but tells me you have very little experience with this new technology.

Mate, stick to what you know.