Re: Cost of repairs

David hi,
We have 16 D1 cameras and have been using them for three years. We have at least one or two at the repair shop at any given time. The hot shoes are hopeless, the shutters just keep on falling over. The batteries are useless, lets hope the D2H is better.

Doesn't give the average photographer much encouragement to go out and buy these top end digitals.
 Over the years I have used the Nikon F1 to F5 and most of the time- no broblem! (F3 wasn't much of a camera)

Sam Stiglec

Gregory david Stempel FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g <fyrframe@centurytel.net> wrote:
Has anyone had any experience in repairs of the higher end digital cameras?
Do you see a trend toward far more expense for repairs or servicing than
with film cameras?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"

Do you Yahoo!?