Re: Rainbow fringing with sepia effects on Photoshop

Hi Guys,

	Sorry about the huge delay in replying, but work has been hectic...

	THanks for all the different suggestions a) convert to Duotone and then convert to RGB before sending it to the lab b) variations c) custom curves d) hue & saturation layers e) channel mixers...

	Well, I learnt a lot about colours and photoshop... :)

	Of the lot, the nearest I could come to getting rid of the rainbows is to use a channel mixer layer with the monochrome option switched on - to get the correct filtration for the skin tones i want, followed by a Colour Balance layer channel mixer for the actual sepia colouring...

	The fringing is very much reduced, but it is there nevertheless....

	FYI, the effect is visible in both the (calibrated) screen as well as prints.

	Thanks again for all the suggestions!!!

Deen