RE: Splish Splash

Take it to the high priced chain computer store and ask if you can test
one of the printers
or cameras that
accept CF cards..........just kidding.........

A friendly dog licked my Mac iBook keyboard and it has been weird since.

Sorry to hear this happened Russ.   Did you already get the images
off the card before it took a dip?

-BB