Re: PF Exhibits on June 28, 2003

You lucky people get to be part of my meager attempts at writing.

Enjoy

Bill Ellis

> The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit space was updated 28 June 03.
Authors
> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

Pablo Coronel - 350 Supercharged

Pablo, nice image. Clean, sharp intersting reflection off the chrome top of
the air filter. Boy does this remind me of my days under the hood of a car..

 Bill Ellis - Late Night Snack

What more can be said ????? OK,ok I won't push my luck.

Greg Fraser - Agony

Greg, not quite sure what to say. It's a good image, but does the vine
actually feel the agony especially when it was the one that grew thru the
fence in search of light ? Nice photo, Greg

Dan Mitchell - Cley Mill

Dan, well composed,nice color, good picture of the English countryside. I
wonder if the windmill is operational.  Seeing that it is near a canal, I'd
say it was.

Rich Mason - Eat

Rich, at first I didn't see the "eat" in the reflection. Interesting image,
kind of abstract, for which I'm always a sucker. Would be nice to know from
what the image is reflecting.

D.L. Shipman - Callipygian Jones

Do you really think the water will cool her off ?  Nice contrast of skin
tone aginst the blue/green water and nicely composed.

Jeff Spirer - Dots

Ok Jeff, you've got my curiosity peaked. What are they?  Good tonal contrast
between the dots(?) and the pavement.

Fred van Sand - Beachtree

Fred, either a storm is approaching or the sun is setting. Whichever, it a
neat image nicely composed.

Pini Vollach -

Pini,another one of those "guess what it is" pictures. Not sure what it
is(they are), but I like the contrast in color.

Bruce Weitzman - Speak-Hear-See, self-portrait

Neat picture. I love this kind of work(experimentation). There has been
discussion about it already,but I think it turned out quite well.

Stephen Ylvisaker - Do I trust my eyes or my brain?

Stephen, I've been on many roads as such out west and only having been there
can you appreciate the feeling you get driving down,up, and around on them.
Good image.

Thanks to all who took the time to submit work and thanks to Andy and his
staff for putting up with us.

Bill Ellis