Re: PF Exhibits on June 28, 2003

<<<
The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit space was updated 28 June 03. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

A really good set of images ... good enough to bring Luis out of retirement as a reviewer ;o)

Mmmm ... maybe I'll find sommat nice to say about them later today ....

My favorite this week at the moment is by Rich Mason, after I've had a harder look things might change ;o)

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.