Re:Gallery Review 2003-06-28

Shyrell wrote -
>>>>Bill Ellis
Late Night Snack
In most other cases I would say too yellow. But on investigation of the larger picture, I immediately saw
why. It's the lighting from the grill itself. This eased my senses as I understood it was completely natural. <<<<

     The awning itself is *screaming* yellow. I have walked past that very spot, and daytime, it is yellow too, as reflected light is cast onto everything on that sidewalk. Yes, the tungsten lighting adds to it, but with almost any lighting, there'd be a yellow cast as well

   -- Luis