RE: Gallery Comments for 2003-06-28

> From: Bob Talbot [mailto:snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk]

> Greg Fraser - Agony
> Yes, looks painful.  An abstract: interesting. Background works.
> No doubt Vlad would prefer this one with the wire cutting in
> to a human finger ...

Thanks for the comments Bob. Fifty percent of the reviewers saw the image as a positive image of triumph and then you and I see it as painful. Actually my wife also saw it as painful so unless someone else speaks up, the negativites are winning.

You're right about Vlad and I think by about 3:30am next Saturday, I might be able to talk him into being the model for a re-shoot.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery