RE:Forum content vs. stated purpose & Hepburn

I heard that and thought it was wonderful. Isn't it great when someone can use the English language like that!

Tina

He's generally a good reviewer for the bon mot at the end anyway, but I just really liked that one. His slightly acerbic manner and tone really add to it. Almost as much as Hepburn's english accent added to her performances.
She was a great lady.
Emily L. Ferguson

And which English accent was that? Broad Yorkshire? One of the other dozens of dialects? I always thought she spoke an almost accentless English - that is what the language is supposed to sound like. It's the rest of us that have the 'accents.'
And I am and always will be infatuated with her.
AndrewF