Re: Review of gallery images

I mounted the sensor to remain stationary. But I did experiment with using the stepper motor to rotate the tripod head, it didn't work all that well due to a lack or torque in the motor. HP makes a 4x6 flatbed scanner that I would like to experiment with by attaching the entire sensor and movement assembly in a 4x5 camera. I think they go for about $90 last time I saw one.

Bruce