Re: Emily Ferguson - Seascapes

he he he,
you guys kill me! : - )
I only asked because it would cost me $300 to $500 to travel to any coast
and stay in a motel long enough to take the pics myself. I'm not up to it
right now. As for the legit part, I did that because someone "not on this
group" accused me to Juno of spamming them. I did not! I'm sure I've come
into the group after whatever this is that's going around. Emily, you're
not really a stiff, are you? BTW, I'm doing this one solely for my self.
I love sail boats. What else is there?
GBG!
Shyrell