Re: Were there no Reviews last week?

>> Did I miss something? Were there really no reviews last week?
>You missed only one, by Emily L. Ferguson.   Thanks, Emily.

Rich

You also missed one by someone nameless who said the gallery was crap ;o)

The only way to see more reviews is to submit one.
The way to encourage others to submit reviews is to acknowlege them occasionally when they do ...
The way to ensure acknowlegement is only to say nice things ...

Ha!!!!

Bob

Mmm, I looked yesterday.
Saw two images I really remember:
1) Sommat to do with an imperialist power
2) A face

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.