Thank you for visiting

Dear all,

We, Canon and I have uploaded the last photo-haiku on the site.
We deeply appreciate all those people who participated in this project,
saw works of Photo-Haiku World and always rooted for us.

We have placed a lot of photo-haiku on the site from haijins and photographers
of thirteen countries. We are so happy to have introduced excellent and beautiful
photo-haiku to people all over the world.

The all works we uploaded will be on it till July 31. Please miss them, if you don't
see them yet.

I am running Photo-Haiku Gallery of SPACE ALC as ever, if you are interested in
photo-haiku, please visit there and contribute your works, and Visit World Tempos Journal
and leave your comments.

Best Regards,
Mitsugu Abe
Iteractive Arts