RE: Color me flustered........................

It is a wonder you sell anything with such cheap inkjets!  Dunno!  I don't
know anything about Carrot ink.  Suggest you make sure you are using the
archival version of Epson inks with Epson archival paper.  Archival.....
Well good for ten years!

Might be an idea to get a better quality print from a big commercial printer
... cheaper than on an Epson consumer printer.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk