Re: PF Exhibits on May 22, 2003

rand flory wrote:
> Rich Mason - American
> Simple, striking. I really like this a lot.

And I thought, "That's a weak critique. Especially given the depth of
thought given the other images!"

Then, I remembered my own critique. So, here is my own expanded critique of:

> Rich Mason - American

Another nearly perfect day abandons the mighty purveyor of prejudice to
face the oncoming darkness alone.

It stands unafraid in the glorious glare of its own footlights. SO big!
SO proud! SO blank!

So......AMERICAN!

Who next shall tell it what it stands for?