Urgent: Looking for good software to organize film/negative collection

Hi all,

I have a quick question and was hoping perhaps someone on the list would
have some ideas.. I'm a Travel Writer/Photographer, and now that I'm
mostly doing my own developing & printing, I've finally started putting
together an organizational system for my film and whatnot - roll
numbers, archived negatives and notecards with roll info, exposure info,
etc.. (Eventually I'll get everything scanned in and digital and work
with those, but in the meantime, I'm still all film-based)

I'm trying to find some good software to help streamline all of that -
get rid of my boxes of notecards and get all my information on the
computer, etc.. I have a Palm m150, and use a wonderful program called
'GoPix' on that to keep track of exposure information and camera
settings and such, but have no companion for the desktop.
I know I could set up a database to track all of that, but was really
hoping there might be some software or database out there already that
could save me from having to do all that extra work...

If any of you know of any software for the PC that might work well for
that - keeping track of rolls, and categorizing, and holding exposure
information - I would REALLY appreciate it if you could get in touch
with me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Darren S. Dale
Travel Writer & Photographer