Cropping

Hi Gang.........

I believe I finally have this thing figured out!

Thanks

Earlier today I took a dynamite photo I shot in the Studio and burned both a
Color
and a B&W version of it on to a CD.

I took the CD over to the local Sam's Club where I had and 8x10 made from
each image.($1.98 ea)

The prints were made on Fuji Crystal paper.

I have to say that they looked VERY good and the color match was perfect.

I haven't done any research in to the process they use.

Is this process as stable as regular prints as opposed to the possible
fading that ink jet prints are subject to?

I have a number of customers who are performers and they use my photos for
publicity, there is always the possibility that their photos could hang for
weeks at a time in sunlight.

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker