Re: Croppiing

In a message dated 6/21/03 2:55:01 PM, rebphoto@pronetisp.net writes:

I cant find a crop tool........................

I have the marquee tool with a few shapes available.
(rectangular is available)

Under options I have......

normal

constrained aspect ratio

fixed size

there doesn't seem to be any option for the size in inches

Russ,

See this page for a picture of the crop tool and other Marquee options: http://www.thinkdan.com/tutorials/photoshop/maqueeindepth/

Try constrained aspect ratio.  There should be drop-down menus for selecting pixels, inches or metric on the x or y axis, respectively (if not, try typing the word "inches").  When you have entered the information and selected an area to crop dragging the corners of the crop selection will always give you the same final dimensions.

Cheers,

Rich Mason
http://richmason.com
Rich on the Road is active!