Re: Favorite Portrait Camera

shyrell_lynn@juno.com writes:

> Needing some input...
>
> What is your (list members) favorite indoor portrait camera, why, and how
> much would you pay?
> I'm collecting this info now so I'll have it  for when I'm ready to buy
> one.
> Thanks ahead of time! : - )

I've done most of my portrait work in 35mm, or else with inadequate
lenses (too short) on a larger format.  Digital is helping this some,
I seem to get better prints from digital originals than from film.

Are you likely to be selling many 30x40 prints of your work?  That'll
constrain things some.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <dd-b@dd-b.net>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <noguns-nomoney.com>