RE: Is metamerism all hype?

That is absolutley possible. In fact I came across a few sources this morning that seemed to be aligned with your comments. From what I read, a major factor in any print's life is determined by how it is displayed. I was mostly concerned with the possibility of someone someday wanting to purchase a print of mine and opening the package back at the Guggenheim and being horribly shocked by the color shift. So anyway I'll put that fear to rest.

One other thing I read though was that the pigment inks tend to clog up the printer more than dye based inks. Any comment on that?

Greg