Re: help with a strange printing problem

> Many good suggestions of things to check.

Lea,

I've just looked at the pictures on your web site. On my computer, it
seems that both pictures are slightly darker on the right side of the
mark. If this is not an artifact of the scans, then I suggest it is a
shutter speed problem with the fill flash. I am not familiar with how
your Canon Eos and flash talk to each other or any other controls, but
it could be that the shutter speed was too fast to allow the shutter to
be completely open when the flash fired.

If it was the shutter, then the two areas to look are
mechanical/electrical problems or (much more likely) "pilot error." If
it is the latter, just don't let that pilot use your camera <grin>.

Nathan Prichard