Re: PF Galleries on 06-14-03

At 7:39 PM -0400 6/16/03, Pablo Coronel wrote:
Thanks for the critique, do you think blurring that background will help?
I was feeding the baby a bottle in our bed (a quilt on it) and the picture just happened.... you can see a piece of her blanket on the top-left corner :)

Well, I certainly think that attempting to take the photo while also feeding the baby is a miracle right there! Mostly, since you infer that it wasn't "set up", then I'd say you did just fine. It's when pix like that are posed that one looks for making them perfect - waiting for the moment when the hands are just so after you've decided how the background should be just so.

I hope I'm being a little clear here - a little distracted right now.

-- Emily L. Ferguson elf@cape.com 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography Beetle cats on the web at: http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf http://www.beetlecat.org/store.html#yrbook