Re: Author Bob Shell

One last, significant comment, grabbed from Usenet:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Shell the former editor of Shutterbiug has been arrested for
> murder. It makes one wonder. About many things.

I see nothing in the article to suggest he has been charged with
"murder" merely two "felony sex" charges under the laws of a state
which many may consider has an archaic stance on sexual issues
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink