Insurance in the UK

Hi All,

For those in the UK, can anybody suggest an
insurance company to insurance photo equipment?
Or share good/bad experiences with some?

I'll be interested in damage and stolen coverage,
both local and international (mostly european but
also asian and latinamerican travelling).

How does it works? I had my equipment for some
years now and I don't have the receipts so, do I
have to take it to the insurance company so they
can check I have it and it's working? Or they are
just going to trust my declaration?

Any idea of how much it can cost? I know it has a
lot of "depends" but roughly as a ratio of the
equipment value, how much you are paying?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos

Yahoo! Sorteos  -  http://loteria.yahoo.es
Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa