RE: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION

The only real reason I accepted the offer was so I could provide you with a research grant. I want you to design a digital camera with a built in retina scanner so its useless to anyone but the original owner. I'm tired of people wanting to borrow my camera.
I also want it to analyze the scene being photgraphed and exhibit appropriate emotion based upon the scene. For instance it should cry at weddings. Not actual tears just sobbing sounds and it should giggle when shooting nudes etc. I would also like it to have 16 more levels to each of the main menu options.

My assistant will contact you with the details.

Greg