Re: Using camera lenses as enlarger lenses

Anyone has done that?
is that a good idea?
I found a couple of russian Leica mount lenses (screw 39mm) pretty cheap and was planning to test them as enlarger lenses.

Pablo Coronel R.

I'm not an expert in the area, but I think enlarger lenses are of the *flat field* variety. I don't think you'll get as good an image as you would with a cheap enlarging lens.

Enlarging lens are very inexpensive right now but, of course, I don't know where you live and you might not have the same access I do.
--
Joe Miller