Re: Beware of ebay fraud - Off Topic

Sidney et al,

>> ......Is there no limit to criminal ingenuity?  Think I'll start a religion.
>> AndrewF

I received a somewhat similar "suspicious" email from "Paypal" about a
month ago, where "they" were...

Quote... This e-mail is the notification of recent innovations taken by
PayPal to detect inactive customers andnon-functioning mailboxes.
The inactive customers are subject to restriction and removal in the next 3
months.
Please confirm your email address and credit card information by logging in
to your PayPal account using the form below:.... The inactive customers are
subject to restriction and removal in the next 3 months.
Please confirm your email address and credit card information by logging in
to your PayPal account  using the form below:

 Email Address:                                        Password:
Full Name:                                         Credit Card #:
Exp.Date(mm/yyyy):                       ATM PIN (For Bank Verification)
#:

end quote.

I dumped it!  On receiving a similar e-mail on Sundy morning I forwarded
the entire message to "accessviolation@paypal" asking if this really had
been sent from PayPal. Within the hour I received confirmation from that
this was, indeed "another Scam", and they were investigating.

It seems as if the e-mail scams are forever and increasingly blossoming.

Ken

>Careful Andrew, cults normally self-destruct.
>
>Peace!
>Sidney

 [||/\/\/\/\//\/||        Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA.
 [||                            ||-|    Applied Photographic Services
 [||                            ||   |  Lethbridge,
 [||                            ||   |  Alberta, Canada,
 [||                            ||-|   (403) 381-1654.
 [||\/\/\/\//\/\||       photo1@telusplanet.net