Re:Fwd: i'm asking for your sales/investment assistance

No, Kostas, this would have led to smaller accomodations. It's bogus.

  --- Luis

have you ever seen this crap again?
i did, with the first one boasting another similar story...

now i will not reply to it, but the big question is....have i thown away the  chance to become rich,& move to far better accomodations? (2x3 cell?)

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail