Re: What pubic hair?

> I believe the picture of the Lion taking a crap was not removed. Of
course we
> give more leeway to photos subject than we do of certain words as we
are
> provisual.

You leave my lion out of this!!!

She was not dumping for the camera, for effect, just doing what comes
naturally.
Heck, wildlife films of 20y ago had nothing but bonking lions - yest
not one bit of do-do or we-we in sight.
The main thing though is she was an animal, not a person.

In the case of nudes ...
well, the western arrogance as always cannot see beyond it's own
atheist culture.
there are still plenty of religions that would still find such images
unacceptable - even as a thumbnail.
Maybe the thumb could be replaced by the word  "nude" ...