Re: Gallery Review

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Ellis
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: Gallery Review

I do appreciate your "new" comment mode. I know some can't take straightforward(almost said honest) criticism, but that's how we learn.
I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings by being too straight forward.  I think I was just a little tired of my "powder puff and made-of-jello" image.   The turth is, I can always find something positive in someone's work.

Every once in a while my Captain Blue Beard (an inside joke for PhotoForum members who have been around several years and have good memories) persona lashes out at the world and screams - Marilyn is not all fluff!

I enjoy your work a great deal.  Don't tell anyone though, or I'll get the mush and jello reputation again {:->  Take care and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Captain Blu. . . I mean, Marilyn