Re: Gallery Review

Marilyn,

I've given up on the knotted stomach syndrome from expressway driving. That only comes from driving them for the last 25 years for work and photography. Further, I've been able to find short cuts and other routes around the traffic messes, most of the time, but obviously not this one.

I do appreciate your "new" comment mode. I know some can't take straightforward(almost said honest) criticism, but that's how we learn.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Bill Ellis

Bill Ellis
   Other than turning  my stomach into a knotted mass,  this photograph doesn't do too much for me.  In my old mode, I'd say this photo is an in-focus and well done document of life in the 21st century.