Re: A Burning Issue

> Incidentally, to the OP: Wouldn't it be easier to give people their
> (low-res) photos on the Web, rather than a CD-ROM? (Either private or
> public). Looking at a low-res picture on a Web page looks quite
> reasonable, but giving someone a CD-ROM 1% of which is images looks a
> bit mean, doesn't it?

I did that once.............

Most of the folks prefer not to receive  a lot of
photos over their E mail. Also the CD's let them
re order photos on down the road.

Very often later they want to purchase
a different photo than they originally ordered.

I do quite a business in re orders..........

Some times years down the road!!!

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography