Saying So Long!

It's been a fun ride on Photoforum. I think I've been here for over 6 years now. Sadly, I've not read a single message in this forum in several months. I've not posted any gallery reviews or participated in any way. My work schedule has limited my time for mailing lists and the direction of the lists I need to read and participate in.

You have been a great bunch of friends and for now I say So Long. Perhaps when the winds of change come along and my schedule permits, I can come back.

Rob
--
Rob Miracle
Photographic Miracles