Re: FWD: Gallery Review

> >Those eyes!
> >That's about it really: without those eyes this is a
> >NOTHING picture.
>
> Well, yes, Bob.  A rather obvious point.  Do you
> suppose that I would have pulled the trigger if I
> hadn't seen the look in John's eyes?

John

Thanks for the feedback John:  "a rather obvious point".
But what *exactly* is your point I wonder:  it comes over as a counter
attack when you hadn't even been atttacked.

All I did was type exactly what came to mind ...

Don't worry, I won't waste time stating the "bleeding obvious" in the
future, not where your work is concerned.

I liked the picture btw: sorry if that didn't come through.

Bob