Re: Film for photograhing Nudes?

> How many people didn't talk their sweetheart into disrobing when
they were
> learning photography?
The old ones are the best ...
get yer kit off love, it's for art you understand ...

> I still have my only roll of nude "studies"  lit by
> neon tubing.  Poor dear was freezing and afraid of getting
electrocuted.

My god Alan:  I hope you removed the electrodes after you had finished
the shot!
I think gentle pursuasion is preferable to torture though ...

I always though "nude" photography was just a ruse to get students to
lear to develop film for themselves - for the shots the D&P unit
wouldn't touch ...