Re: Nude - Why?

Jeff,

Thanks for your responses.

Over this time I have carefully examined my feelings
and attitudes about the nude female as subject. Am I a
deprived pervert? Am I making up for something denied
in my life? Am I fulfilling a relationship or sexual
void? No. I like photographing the nude in abandoned
man-made locations. I respond positively to the
classic nude figure in these settings. The images
speak volumes to me and I hope they maintain some
level of artistic value.<<<<<

Wouldn't the male nude then fit into this rather easily?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com